Press Play to Listen Now. Scroll Down for More Resources.
Immunotherapy is a new and remarkably effective tool to harness the immune system to identify and destroy cancer cells.
But it's an imperfect science. Results can take months to appear, if at all. And, as a recent New York Times story illustrated, some patients develop scary side effects.
Leslie and his team at Private Health Management have worked with many cancer patients who have had tremendous results using targeted immunotherapies. Today, he's joined by Gregg Britt, President of Private Health Management and an expert in cancer cases, and Dr. Eva Gordon, Vice President of Research and an expert in immunotherapy.
This is an invaluable episode for anyone considering immunotherapy for cancer, Leslie and the experts discuss:
- What is immunotherapy for cancer?
- How do you know if it's working, and how long does it usually take?
- How to ask your doctor if immunotherapy is right for you.
- How to find physicians who are up to date on the best treatments.
- Ways to help a loved one who is going through cancer treatment and immunotherapy.
and much more...
- Music is by PremiumBeat
- The No-Mistake Zone with Leslie Michelson is produced by Lisa Sweetingham
- Post-Production is by Shelli Gonshorowski and Sarah Lebowitz
If you like The No-Mistake Zone, please subscribe, rate us, and spread the word!